Monday, December 31, 2012

Felt Furniture Miniatures


Saturday was the first time I dared to venture out to make a few exchanges/returns and check out the sales since before Christmas.  Unlike many, I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to shopping the after Christmas sales, no matter how great the prices.  I generally get the courage to go out a few days after the crowds have subsided and usually there's still a few stray sale items to be found.


This past weekend, I lucked into these sweet felt furniture miniatures at Anthropologie.  I loved the overall look and texture of them ~ probably because I kind of have a thing for felt these days.  They were intended to be ornaments but that's not how I envisioned using them.  I knew I could snip the gold ornament strings off and find a home for the wee chairs, so they could be used year round.  Plus, they were just too good to pass up at 50% off.

 

I think this menagerie of little felt chairs looks lovely parading across the Pottery Barn dish (I found it at a thrift store for $1.00) and it proves true ~ good things often do come in small packages.

As we gear up for the New Year, I'm hoping your 2013 is filled to the brim with good things.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by Tattered Style.  Be sure to like Tattered Style on Facebook ~ here or follow me on Pinterest here!  XO ~ Dana

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...